A flat stomach is the holy grail of fitness. But, getting rid of excess fat, especially in the abdomen area is a matter of concern to many people across the world. Even for those of who have established an active lifestyle and healthy eating habits, getting rid of that stubborn belly fat can be a real challenge. But don’t worry! Here is an ancient Chinese massage technique that can be the answer for your problem.
The massage should be performed for just two minutes twice in a day. It works as an internal exercise that cleans and detoxifies the area and melts away fat. Apart from melting away the fat, this technique also accelerates metabolism, digestion and increases blood circulation of the abdominal area while stimulating the abdominal organs.
Here’s everything you need to do to get the sexy stomach you’ve always wanted.
- Lie on your back on a flat firm surface.
- Rub your hands together vigorously until they feel hot.
- Place one of your hands flat on your belly button.
- Begin to slowly rub your belly with gentle pressure in small circles clockwise around your belly button, and gradually make the circles larger. Each circle should take 1 to 2 seconds.
- Focus on the heat that begins to build up in your abdominal area.
- Continue for two minutes — about 40-50 circles and it’s very important to keep your stomach warm while doing the exercise.
- Avoid using this technique:
- Immediately after a heavy meal
- If you are pregnant;
- If you have kidney or gallbladder stones;
- If you suffer from hypertension;
- If you have a hernia;
- If you have intestinal or stomach ulcers;
- If you have inflammation of the uterus, bladder, ovaries, or fallopian tubes.
- Perform this technique twice a day: before breakfast and just before bed.
- Remember that the technique alone won’t do the trick if you are the one who binges on fast food and drinks soda every day.
- The technique will do wonders for those people who exercise regularly but still can’t get rid of belly fat.